VISA Electron Mastercard MobilePay

How do I complain?

If you receive a SD product with a flaw, we are very sorry!


Did you buy the item from one of our retailers or did you buy it from us?


I bought it from a retailer.
Then you must contact the retailer you bought the item from, and the complaint will go through them. It is a good idea to attach good pictures/video of the flaw when you contact them.

I bought it from you.
Then you can start by taking a picture/video of the product and showing the flaw, after which you can send us an e-mail to You must also write ypur order number in the email.

Once we receive it, we have a look at it. Sometimes it can be done with just pictures and other times, we have to bring the product in to take a closer look at it and see if we can possibly repair/replace the fault.

It is very important to us that our products are without flaws, so we always make sure to process complaints as quickly as possible.

If you send us a complaint and we accept it as a complaint, we will of course pay the postage❤

{{product.Title}} {{product.Title}}

{{product.Title}} {{product.Title}}